Till No 5660379
The Confidence Queen LTD
CONFIDENCE & LEADERSHIP COURSE FOR GIRLS 8-19 YEARS
NEXT COHORT REGISTRATION ONGOING
FEB 5TH, 2022 – APRIL 16TH, 2022
TUITION FEES: KSH 1,000 PER SESSION
MPESA PAYMENT ( buy goods and services) : TILL NO 5660379
The Confidence Queen LTD
Paypal payment: email@example.com
GROUP A: IN PERSON ( South B Plains view AIC/Academy) -10:00 am – 12:00noon (EAT)
GROUP B: VIRTUAL (Google meet): 4:00PM – 5:30PM (EAT)
Thank you for your interest and support of our Confidence and Leadership program for Queens. We believe in you!
The Confidence Queen is a platform with carefully thought through programs, designed to equip girls from all walks of life with mentorship, educational tools and life skills to thrive in school and life with confidence. Our programs are flexible and can be conducted offline and online depending on your location and needs.
10 weeks confidence and leadership course is designed for confidence building, self- efficacy, leadership, financial literacy and health education . Girls discover their true purpose and finding their authentic voice.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS- (SELF IDENTITY)– Understanding the uniqueness of being created a female.The topic intended to build their self-esteem,self-confidence and providing Queens with the tools for self-discovery and finding their Queens power.
PROJECT: Create your new Queen identity and your shield of positivity.
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER BEAUTY CONFIDENCE…It’s more than skin deep! -Understanding that beauty is so much more than what is seen on the outside. True beauty deals with the character of an individual. It also touches bout the body confidence.
PROJECT: create your inner beauty secret.
- MY VISION BOARD And SMART GOAL SETTING– Giving the Queens a chance to make a vision board of their long-term and short-term SMART goals. Planning for their personal and academic future.
PROJECT: Design your vision board and academic SMART goals
- PERSONAL AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT-What to consider when making a wise choice in your career! Identify your career personality and narrow it down to the career of your choice.
PROJECT: Career project research
- LEADERSHIP AND PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS
How teens can develop leadership and public speaking skills- Discovering ways to be effective leader. What makes a great leader? Transforming a child into excellent and confident public speaker.
PROJECT: Creating the leader you want to be
- SELF-CARE: Discovering ways to love on ourselves, and paying attention to our needs mentally, emotionally and physically. Building intention around showing up for ourselves and our needs. Happy healthy habits.
PROJECT: Create your happy healthy habits activities
- IT’S A MATTER OF CHOICE! Choices made today will impact your tomorrow; LET’S TALK ABOUT Sex education, teenage pregnancy and consequences, gender-based violence (GBV, bullying and menstrual hygiene.
PROJECT: Create a project for your community on teen problems and your solutions.
- FINANCIAL LITERACY AND ENTREPRENUERHIP SKILLS- Financial intelligence: Teaching Queens principles of saving money and investing. What is money, what do teens want to know about money, what is saving and investment? how can you save, how can you manage your money?
PROJECT: Create your financial plan
- MENTAL HEALTH CARE: Identify risks related to their reproductive health and how they can manage the situation. Health talk
PROJECT: Create your wellness journal
- NURTURING TALENTS
Girls have so many great qualities, talents and skills others wish they had. When she loves something about herself, she needs to know why so that she reminds herself and continue to build her confidence. Their talents need to be nurtured!
PROJECT: Create your talents wheels and new affirmations
- ETIQUETTE SKILLS– Etiquette and learning good manners: gain confidence in your socializing skills and act like a real Queen.
12.THE CONFIDENCE QUEEN CONFERENCE FINALE– Celebrating girls who completed their journey to self-confidence, leadership program and empowering girls in general. Show casing their talents, crowning your Queen.
Ramco Court, Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 34355 - 00100